Free Report - News And Views Abound on 401(k)s
With recent cost-of-living adjustments released by the IRS, and the approval of legislation such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOA), 401(k) plans are poised to once again become a red-hot employee benefit. Employers can be prepared when that happens by downloading a new free report posted on AHI’s BenefitsAlert.com.
The free report - News and Views Abound On 401(k)s - gets employers all caught up on the latest issues surrounding these hot-button benefits programs, plus tips on how to get the ball rolling if employers think that 401(k)s should be a part of their future benefits offerings.
Features of this free report include:
- New Corporate and Accounting Legislation
- Find out how the SOA introduced changes that affect retirement plans with individual accounts, such as 401(k)s;
- Encouraging Employees To Take Advantage Of A 401(k)
- Learn how to quell a workforce’s fears of a 401(k) meltdown with information provided by mPowerCafe.com; and
- Choosing A Provider
- Discover how to shop around for a 401(k) provider the right way with information provided by the ProfitSharing/401(k) Council of America.
Employers needing 401(k) plan information can download this free report. (Note: Free registration is required.)
Voice of the Editor
Which isn’t completely true. I mean, occasionally I drop by when I manage to sneak out of the nonstop frat party over at Going Concern, but I’m mostly a wallflower over there. I’m happy to say that I’ve been given express permission (or explicit orders, if you like) to wander over here to AccountingWEB more often.
Why is that, you might ask? My job is to replace the irreplaceable Gail Perry as Editor-in-Chief. What does that mean? I don’t really know! I think it’ll be fun getting a feel for things, throwing in my own thoughts here and there, and listening to the discussions you’re having about the accounting profession.