Free Report: Get Computer Savvy: Managing Electronic Communications
This free report, "Get Computer Savvy: Managing Electronic Communications" will show you how to manage both the legal and practical risks of electronic communications, including the Internet, instant messaging, message boards, screen savers, and e-mail.
In this free report you will learn:
- 4 tips for promoting proper Internet use and
reducing your organization's associated legal risks
- 3 ways other companies are restricting illegal downloads to avoid winding up like the Arizona employer that was ordered to pay $1 million for allegedly allowing employees to access and share copyrighted music files
- 3 strategies for increasing productivity by reducing personal Instant Messaging
- 4 steps for preventing employees from posting inappropriate messages on your company's message board
- 6 critical areas to include in your e-mail policy
- 5 pointers for protecting your company's computer system and proprietary information from hackers and viruses.
Get your copy of Get Computer Savvy: Managing Electronic Communications today. Note: Free registration is required.