Andersen and CFO Magazine Honor top Financial Officers
by AccountingWeb on
According to the magazine, those honored 'has broken through the traditional boundaries of finance, creating value in innovative ways, and delivering it on a consistent basis.'
Winners and their categories include:
- Larry Kellner of Continental Airlines for Information/Knowledge Management;
- Larry Carter of Cisco Systems Inc. for Implementing Best Practices in Finance;
- Richard Kelson of Alcoa for Performance Measurement and Planning Process/Resource Allocation;
- Jeffrey O. Henley of Oracle Corp. for Managing External Stakeholders;
- Paul J. Liska of The St. Paul Cos. for Cost Optimization;
- Joseph Martin of Fairchild Semiconductor International for Turnaround Management;
- Kim Patmore of First Data Corp. for Training/Building a Finance Team;
- Steven Shindler of Nextel Communications Inc. for Capital Structure Management;
- Mark Swartz of Tyco International Ltd. for Mergers & Acquisitions; and
- David Willey of Capital One for Risk Management.