Break with Tradition – Pay for Performance!
by AccountingWeb on
Rex Gatto, Ph.D., psychologist, business lecturer, and counselor, provided us with insights into the world of Pay for Performance. Included in his workshop are discussions of:
- What pay for performance is and why it will positively affect your firm’s
- How to develop an effective pay for performance plan.
- Why throwing money blindly at performance issues doesn’t work.
- Why bonuses given at the wrong time can really wreak havoc on employee
- Critical elements of an effective rewards process and pay for performance
Click here for a complete transcript of the workshop.
You may like these other stories...
Curious as to what the fastest-growing accounting and finance jobs might be for the next several years? According to the new 2015 Salary Guide from staffing firm Accounting Principles, some of those jobs include bookkeeping...
An increase in hiring of accounting and finance professionals can be expected in the next 12 months, according to a recently released jobs outlook from staffing firm Brilliant.Brilliant, in conjunction with Richard Curtin,...
2013 marked the third consecutive year CPA firms in the United States saw a spike in annual revenues, according to the latest national practice management benchmarking survey by The Rosenberg Associates Ltd. and The Growth...