Break with Tradition – Pay for Performance!
by AccountingWeb on
Rex Gatto, Ph.D., psychologist, business lecturer, and counselor, provided us with insights into the world of Pay for Performance. Included in his workshop are discussions of:
- What pay for performance is and why it will positively affect your firm’s
- How to develop an effective pay for performance plan.
- Why throwing money blindly at performance issues doesn’t work.
- Why bonuses given at the wrong time can really wreak havoc on employee
- Critical elements of an effective rewards process and pay for performance
Click here for a complete transcript of the workshop.
You may like these other stories...
We've probably all worked for soul-sucking managers who expect employees to spend their workdays tethered to the office with no other life obligations or desires. But that's not what the "When Work Works"...
A new report from global consulting and outsourcing company Accenture PLC found that internal complexity is the most significant challenge CFOs of large companies are currently encountering.The top four issues pertaining to...
Read more from Allan Boress here and in the Truth Be Told About Business Development archive. I've always been enamored with the concept of what it took to motivate employees and owners, all the way back to my...