Break with Tradition – Pay for Performance!
by AccountingWeb on
Rex Gatto, Ph.D., psychologist, business lecturer, and counselor, provided us with insights into the world of Pay for Performance. Included in his workshop are discussions of:
- What pay for performance is and why it will positively affect your firm’s
- How to develop an effective pay for performance plan.
- Why throwing money blindly at performance issues doesn’t work.
- Why bonuses given at the wrong time can really wreak havoc on employee
- Critical elements of an effective rewards process and pay for performance
Click here for a complete transcript of the workshop.
Wait, there's more!
There's always more at AccountingWEB. We're an active community of financial professionals and journalists who strive to bring you valuable content every day. If you'd like, let us know your interests and we'll send you a few articles every week either in taxation, practice excellence, or just our most popular stories from that week. It's free to sign up and to be a part of our community.
Premium content is currently locked
2 weeks 3 days ago by mucar1990