The Association for Accounting Marketing
The Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM) is the leading trade/educational organization for individuals working in the communications field for accounting firms. Since 1989, AAM has provided members with the information resources and market intelligence needed to excel and grow in their careers.
Why join AAM? Why attend the conferences? AAM is the organization in the United States dedicated to helping public accounting firms create, grow and strengthen their marketing resources, and any firm involved in marketing can quickly and easily stay up-to-date on the latest trends and tools available.
What does AAM do for member firms?
- Education: Educational Programs, Annual Conference
- Resources: Resource Bank, Benchmarking Survey
- Networking: Local Chapters, Conferences, Volunteer Opportunities, Discussion Forums
- Ongoing Communication: Newsletter
- Firm Development: Find qualified marketers through the Job Bank
Who are AAM members? AAM members come from a variety of backgrounds from professional marketers to CPA firm partners of the marketing function. AAM believes that to maximize the benefits of membership, successful firms will have a representative from both the partner group as well as the marketing group participate in the assocation and attend the conferences. Successful implementation of the tools gathered through AAM has been significantly enhanced through the dual membership approach.
- Executive Member ($50 initiation fee; $200 annual dues)
- Associate Member ($50 initiation fee; $200 annual dues)
- Affiliate Member ($50 initiation fee; $200 annual dues)
- Educator Member ($50 initiation fee; $125 annual dues)
- Student Member ($50 initiation fee; $25 annual dues)
Association for Accounting Marketing
9140 Ward Parkway, Suite 200
Kansas City, MO 64114
FAX (816) 444-0330
|Association for Accounting Marketing
12th Annual Marketing Conference
Who should attend: