Jul 13th 2010
Intuit Statement Writer in 2010 is equipped with improved features enabling users to present financial statements in compliance with GAAP.
Advert Advertise with us
By using the Intuit Statement Writer you also will be able to create financial and management reports that are not possible within the QuickBooks Financial Software. Charts, graphs, and ratio analyses can feed directly from Intuit Statement Writer so you can create them once and simply refresh the data each reporting period.
Intuit Statement Writer (ISW) uses Microsoft Excel 2003 and 2007 as its platform to generate professional and customized financial statements. This year, the following features were improved or added:
- New financial statement templates were added such as the Cash Flow and Retained Earnings statements
- You now have the ability to work with up to 16 statements in one Microsoft Excel Workbook
- Documents such as cover letters and compilation reports created in Intuit Statement Writer using Microsoft Word2can be attached to a Microsoft Excel Workbook
- Prepare financial statements for any arbitrary date range such as 4-week months, 13-week quarters, or crossing fiscal periods
- Entire financial statements can be filtered by Class and/or Customer:Job
- Combine more than one class in one column
- Combine QuickBooks accounts by Account Name, Account Type, or Account Range
- Refresh one statement or the whole Microsoft Excel Workbook
- Microsoft Excel worksheet rows are unlocked to allow for insertion of rows
- Create Summary Total and Grand Total columns
- Customize Headers and/or Footers to meet firm or client-specific needs
- Change a variety of preferences
- Run ISW Diagnostics to identify any potential issues and resolutions
- Create charts and graphs within the Intuit Statement Writer template and refresh data as needed
- Easily generate PDF reports containing your Microsoft Excel financial statements and Microsoft Word documents
Intuit Statement Writer is included in all editions of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions and available for an additional fee in QuickBooks Premier: Accountant Edition.