Mar 22nd 2004
Wrap text is a useful technique that you will use frequently when working in Excel.
You add the shortcut by adding a style in the Style box.
Adding the Style box to the Formatting toolbar
- Right-click one of the toolbars, and select Customize.
- Select the Commands tab, and then select Format.
- Drag the Style icon from the Customize dialog box to the Formatting toolbar, and drop it next to the Font Size box (or anywhere else you choose).
- Click Close.
Adding wrap text to the Style box
- Enter text or several words into a cell in the worksheet, and press Ctrl+1.
- Select the Alignment tab, check the wrap text check box, and click OK.
- In the Style box, enter the text wrap text.