Sep 25th 2013
Advert Advertise with us
By Jason Bramwell
Happy Social Media Week 2013 everyone! To celebrate, we've provided links to twenty articles on our website that can help accounting and tax practitioners use social media to benefit their firms.
- A How-to Social Media Action Plan for Accounting Firms
- Business vs. Personal: How to Selectively Share on Facebook
- How Accountants Use Social Media for Business
- How to Make Facebook Work for Your Firm
- Implementing Social Media and Networking Strategies to Market Your Firm
- Leveraging LinkedIn
- LinkedIn: 5 Tips for Generating Business
- LinkedIn Tips for Accountants
- LinkedIn Tips Part 1: Getting Your Profile Right
- LinkedIn Tips Part 2: Getting Connected
- LinkedIn Tips Part 3: Your Status
- LinkedIn Tips Part 4: Recommendations and Endorsements
- LinkedIn Tips Part 5: Groups
- LinkedIn Tips Part 6: Lead Generation
- Six Things Accountants Often Don't Understand about LinkedIn
- Social Media: Ten Things Accountants Should Never Do
- Social Media ROI: Why Does It Matter?
- Social Media Trends: Where Does Your Firm Stand?
- Tweet About Your Expertise (in 140 Characters)
- Using the Web for Marketing
Click here for more social media–related articles.