RIA introduces InSource® CS - Income Tax Planning, a full-featured federal tax planning tool for corporate tax professionals.
"Today's corporate tax professionals are called upon to advise on the tax impact of ever more complex business transactions," said Brian Peccarelli, Vice President, InSource Income Tax at RIA. "This addition to our already powerful product suite helps equip tax professionals with the information they need to make solid, informed decisions and allows them to better apply their expertise to developing crucial tax saving strategies."
With InSource CS - Income Tax Planning, professionals will be able to develop "What-if" analyses, budgets, forecasts, estimates, and audit analysis scenarios. Built from the ground up to meet the specific needs of the corporate tax planner, Income Tax Planning is designed to work with any level of financial or tax information and supports multi-level consolidations.
In addition, InSource CS - Income Tax Planning:
- Provides standard workpapers for various planning uses
- Protects sensitive information with security settings at various levels
- Reconciles different levels of data across time or scenarios to provide meaningful comparisons
- Allows review, editing, printing, importing and exporting of workpapers
- Automatically allocates tax attributes to subsidiaries based on the defined organizational structure
- Manages foreign tax and general business credits, including carry forward and carry back calculations
- Performs regular and Alternative Minimum Tax calculations, including NOL utilization
- Determines the amount of unused charitable contributions from prior years that may be deducted in the current year
InSource CS - Income Tax Planning is available now for federal tax planning. State and local capability will be launched in mid-2001.