Tuesday afternoon, AccountingWEB hosted Gail Perry, CPA, and author of several books including "The Complete Idiot's Guide to QuickBooks" in a return engagement as a workshop presenter and facilitator in solving many of QuickBooks' thorniest problems.
In addition to problem-solving, Perry presented some of her favorite QuickBooks tips, including:
- Adding favorite reports to the Navigation Bar
- Memorizing recurring transactions
- Creating a General Ledger report for one account
- Making adjustments to 1099 vendors
- Compressing data
- Changing account balance on reconciliation form
- Using Navigator in QB2000
If you weren't able to make it to the online session, you can read the transcript of the workshop.
This Workshop was sponsored By Practitioners Publishing Company