Upward Mobility: Leveraging Your Sarbanes-Oxley Investment for Broader Risk Management a webinar featuring Michael Horowitz, commissioner of the United States Sentencing Commission (USSC), Scott Mitchell, CEO of Open Compliance & Ethics Group (OCEG) and Ted Frank, president of Axentis and chair of OCEG, is scheduled for Tuesday, February 28, at 1 p.m. (Eastern). The Webinar will be moderated by David Blansfield, Group Publisher of Penton Media.
|Low Cost Accounting Software SupportProvider of low cost support, consulting, training and custom report writing for MAS 90, MAS 200 and MAS 500 accounting software systems. Call us toll free at 1-866-762-3990 to learn how we can help. http://www.saveonsupport.com|
The interactive discussion, co- hosted by Axentis and Business Finance magazine, will focus on the world of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, covering current critical mandates, the ramifications of neglecting areas of compliance and will also educate listeners about compliance enforcement mechanisms. Special focus will be given to the Thompson Memo and Federal Sentencing Guidelines. Other topics will include:
- What is a governance, risk and compliance (GRC) approach, and what benefits can be anticipated?
- How do your skills and experiences contribute and add value to this framework?
- What technical capabilities and tools can and should be leveraged?
- What legal and regulatory imperatives mandate organizations take a GRC approach?
- Where do companies make missteps?
- What obstacles must be overcome for GRC to be effective?
- How can compliance be integrated into a business model?
Co-host Axentis, is a leading provider of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management solutions, delivering the only on-demand business performance optimization environment that empowers companies to improve business performance and gain competitive advantages. Axentis Enterprise (Ae) Suite, a unique software-as-service model, delivers a one-world view of the entire organization for better risk management, mitigation and compliance.