Jobjuice recently has released the Jobjuice Finance and Investment Banking iPhone App, a MBA-level finance review and investment banking guide.
The application is an interview preparation and reference tool designed to provide information necessary to performing well during finance and investment banking interviews, according to the company.
The app contains more than 60 cards, and includes a complete section on interview strategies that will help users prepare for the most demanding job interviews at top firms and financial institutions.
App content is intuitively laid out and cross-referenced between the accounting, valuation, capital markets, and LBO and M&A sections, enabling review of key financial concepts and dynamic preparation, according to the company.
The Jobjuice Finance & Investment Banking App enables users to:
- Review the finance and investment banking interview and gain interview tips
- Read and go through cards filled with essential accounting, finance, and valuation concepts and frameworks
- Create their own groups of cards by topic or interview question
- Use the practice section to test their recall by flipping through random cards
- Use the Q&A section to practice typical finance case questions
- Use easy links within cards to access related information/cards
- Find topics easily using the deck’s search engine
- Navigate through all topics easily and intuitively
Jobjuice was founded in 1999 by Wharton MBAs, who while at business school provided their fellow students with interview preparation tools. Over the years, Jobjuice has distilled the knowledge and experience of the recruiting process and particular subject areas into flashcards with a practical and easy-to-use format. Jobjuice theme cards and mobile apps cover a wide range of business topics including: Marketing, Finance & Investment Banking, and Strategy & Consulting. For more information about Jobjuice products, visit www.jobjuice.com, or call (972) 603-8369.