The first Intuit Academy Virtual Conference is a two-day virtual tradeshow dedicated to educating tax and accounting professionals on more than 15 products and services from the comfort of their homes or offices. Similar to an in-person tradeshow, Intuit Academy Virtual Conference attendees will be able to log-on and interact with Intuit product experts at the booths, talk to their peers as well as a panel of industry experts, and participate in informational webinars. Attendees can also access Intuit's Live Community and Intuit Academy's training services to facilitate discussions and have their questions answered throughout the two-day event.
Accounting professionals, tax practitioners, and QuickBooks consultants who want to learn more about tips, techniques, and workflow best practices from their peers are invited to attend the conference at no charge. Participants will learn tips to help improve skill sets, increase productivity, grow business, and remain competitive.
As part of its "Power to Get More Done" campaign, Intuit understands that professionals, now more than ever, are in need of affordable resources. With this in mind, Intuit Academy Virtual Conference attendees will benefit by saving time with 24-hour access to the tradeshow and self-study training, saving money since no travel costs are required and making money by applying the new skills and knowledge gained with clients. The second part of Intuit's "Power to Get More Done" campaign, to be unveiled in later January, will include discount product bundles to help professionals and their clients grow their respective businesses, all of which will be highlighted at our virtual conference.
In addition to many other courses, conference attendees will learn about:
- Products for Accounting Practices â QuickBooks Premier: Accountant Edition, Intuit Statement Writer & Client Data Review, and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions.
- Products for Tax Practices â Lacerte & ProSeries
- Products for Clients â QuickBooks Pro and Premier, QuickBooks Point of Sale 8.0
- Partner & Networking Programs â QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program & QuickBooks Setup and Training
- Certification â QuickBooks ProAdvisor Certification Preparation
- Less Paper Solution Series â Lacerte Document Management System and Intuit Document eSort
This Intuit Accounting Professionals Division initiative is part of Intuit's renewed company-wide focus on helping consumers and small businesses save and make money.
The conference will take place from 10:00 AM â 4:30 PM Central Time, Wednesday, January 21, through Thursday, January 22, with on-demand access for self-study courses and other resources.
You can register online at no charge.