Feb 19th 2010
New from Intuit Academy and prepared by Amy Vetter, CPA, CITP, and Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, this training course provides the information you need to learn how to:
Advert Advertise with us
· Combine, re-order, and batch-print multiple financial statements in one workbook
· Create new financial reports added in 2010 such as:
o The Cash Flow Statement
o Retained Earnings
o Expanded Date Capability on Financial Reports – cross fiscal years, 13-week quarters, and 4-week months available!
o Filter reporting by Class and Customer:Jobs
· Generate Word document templates and attach documents to a financial reporting package
· Easily insert rows, columns, subtotals, and grand totals in Microsoft Excel templates created in Intuit Statement Writer
· Consolidate financial reporting and create as a PDF document package for your client
· Analyze financial reporting created in the Intuit Statement Writer by creating charts, graphs, and ratio analyses that refresh at a click of a button!
This course covers the core functionality of Intuit Statement Writer and the new and improved features in 2010 that allow you to present financial statements in compliance with GAAP. By using the Intuit Statement Writer you will also be able to create financial and management reports that are not possible within the QuickBooks Financial Software. You will learn to prepare charts, graphs, and ratio analyses that feed directly from Intuit Statement Writer so you can create them once and simply refresh the data each reporting period.
Intuit Statement Writer is included in all editions of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions and available for an additional fee in QuickBooks Premier: Accountant Edition.