The National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) has announced a new level of membership that was developed for students and instructors of accredited colleges and professional schools.
- E@lert, the weekly e-newsletter jam-packed with the very latest breaking news in the tax field;
- Digital issues of EA Journal, NAEA's award-winning bi-monthly magazine that explores tax topics in-depth;
- Use of the NAEA Tax Research Service, an online resource with answers to tax questions;
- Access to the NAEA Community Web Board, a national forum that allows NAEA members from across the country to exchange information and advice;
- Access to the "Members Only" portion of the NAEA Web site, where Member resources to help aspiring EAs can be found; and
- Networking and training opportunities and eligibility to apply for a variety of NAEA offered scholarships to prepare for the Special Enrollment Exam.
The NAEA is the professional society representing tax preparers who have earned the distinction of “enrolled agent” (EA). EAs are federally licensed to represent taxpayers before the IRS.