Need help navigating the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) web site? A Free phone forum shows you how.
|Thousands of executives with financial reporting responsibilities use the Comperio on-line library to access the type of information and interpretive guidance PricewaterhouseCoopers' own professional audit staff use around the world. Key content areas include guidance from the FASB, EITF, PCAOB, SEC, and others as well as PwC's interpretive guidance. Get more information and sign up for a complimentary 30-day trial.|
Stakeholder Liaison is presenting "Navigating IRS.gov" on May 17, 2006. The forums will cover numerous resources available on IRS.gov including the Tax Professionals main page, a demonstration of available search features and a review of certain job aids.
The title of the conference is IRS.GOV and the dial-in number is (866) 216-6835. Conference times and access codes are:
- Eastern Time: 8:30 AM Access Code: 441966
- Eastern Time: 1:30 PM Access Code: 738889
- Central Time: 9:00 AM Access Code: 985292
- Central Time: 2:00 PM Access Code: 779334
- Mountain Time: 9:30 AM Access Code: 791182
- Mountain Time: 2:00 PM Access Code: 804389
- Pacific Time: 10:00 AM Access Code: 695334
- Pacific Time: 2:30 PM Access Code: 857184
The teleconference calls will last approximately an hour and include a short question and answer period. Discussion materials will be e-mailed to registrants prior to the forum. Certificates of completion will be provided to those attending. Enrolled Agents (EA) are entitled to one continuing professional education (CPE) credit. Other tax professionals may qualify, depending on the requirements of their organizations.
In order to participate, attendees will need to register at AT&T Teleconference Services. Participants will first need to create a profile, then return to the registration screen to register for the phone forum. Following registration, you will be assigned a Personal Identification Number (PIN) that should be used in order to join the conference.
Additional participant information:
- Please dial in 3-5 minutes prior to the conference start time.
- Enter your access code, followed by the pound sign (#).
- Enter you PIN, followed by the pound sign.
- Your line will be placed on hold with music until the conference begins.