The Hawaii Department of Taxation will launch their 2006 Summer Workshop series on the island of Kauai on July 25. Presentations at this year's workshops include:Tax Legislation Updates; meet the New IRS and State Taxpayer Advocates; County Surcharge Information; Compliance Initiatives; and Tax Services Changes and Filing Tips.
|Thousands of executives with financial reporting responsibilities use the Comperio on-line library to access the type of information and interpretive guidance PricewaterhouseCoopers' own professional audit staff use around the world. Key content areas include guidance from the FASB, EITF, PCAOB, SEC, and others as well as PwC's interpretive guidance. Get more information and sign up for a complimentary 30-day trial.
Workshops are scheduled for:
- Kauai Beach Resort, Lihue, Kauai, on Tuesday, July 25
- Ala Moana Hotel, Honolulu, Oahu, on Monday, July 31
- Maui Beach Hotel, Kahului, Maui, on Monday, August 7
- Royal Kona Resort, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, on Friday, August 11
- Hawaii Community College Manono Campus, Hilo, Hawaii, on Friday, August 11
All workshop begin at 8:30 a.m. and end at 12:30 p.m. The cost for the workshop is $60 for those registering at least two weeks in advance. An additional $5 fee is charged for late registrations. Price includes continental breakfast, workshop packet, and four (4) hours of continuing professional education (CPE) credit. The workshop packet may be separately ordered for $15 a set.