Mar 19th 2001
Here's hoping you didn't make any of these mistakes and that you get through tax season with your bank account and good humor still intact!
Advert Advertise with us
- Making math errors.
- Not including Social Security numbers.
- Not signing and dating your return.
- Not using the pre-printed label and envelope from the tax package.
- Forgetting about interest and dividends.
- Forgetting to donate unwanted items to charity.
- Not including all your forms.
- Not properly tracking your investment basis.
- Using the EZ form when a longer form could cut your taxes.
- Not getting all your payment material in order.
- Forgetting to bunch your deductions.
- Not taking all the credits you're eligible for.
- Using the wrong tax table.
- Missing the deadline to request an extension.
- Not putting the proper postage on your return package.