Submission Policies and Guidelines
- Please submit your drafts for Going Concern to email@example.com and AccountingWEB to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’d like to post content without submitting it through the editors, you may post it at your leisure in either Going Concern’s Open Items or AccountingWEB’s Forum.
- If you choose to publish in either Open Items or AWEB Forum, please refer to each site’s community guidelines.
- If you represent a brand that wishes to submit content for publication, please contact our publisher, Andy North at email@example.com.
- Posts should be 1,000 words or less.
- By submitting content to us, you are representing that it is yours to submit, not someone else’s. In other words, don’t rip someone off and pass it off as your own.
- With rare exceptions, the content you submit to us must be exclusive and not posted on another site or on a personal website or blog.
- We reserve the right to edit the content for length, clarity, etc.
- We will publish the content under your real name unless you request and we agree to use a pseudonym, in which case you better have a damn good reason.
- If you’ve never read our site before, please take the time to familiarize yourself with the tone and style of the site before submitting content.
- If your post is being considered for publication, someone from our staff will contact you, and provide our freelancer policies.
Premium content is currently locked