How to correct an error in a s423 ESPP withholding?

A few months ago, an employee opted to increase their ESPP contributions from $150 per month to the maximum monthly allowed. However due to an administrative error this was not actioned and the ESPP is about to mature. Can we take a payment for the balance from the employee and retrospectively alter his contribution? Is there anything we can do under ESPP rules?

Login or register to post your question or discussion topic