Wolters Kluwer, CCH Launches Premier 'Global Transfer Pricing Research Library'
Understanding the complex rules and compliance requirements related to international transfer pricing – along with efficient compliance planning for maximizing value and reducing risk – is now easier with the new Global Transfer Pricing Research Library  from Wolters Kluwer, CCH . This unique research and compliance resource is available via IntelliConnect ®, the industry’s most powerful content research platform, and provides the latest international transfer pricing information, developments and in-depth analysis on risks, opportunities and trends from expert industry thought leaders around the globe.
Guidance and resources with real-time, 24/7 updates include:
- Practical Analysis – Covering 110 jurisdictions, with additional in-depth focus on 22 key Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) members and Brazil, Russia, India and China.
- News, Thought Leadership and Key Trends – Daily global transfer pricing news, regular thought leadership and best practice guidance from experts, including leading professionals from the world’s largest professional services firms.
- Transfer Pricing Laws, OECD Models and Commentary – Searchable transfer pricing legislation and OECD transfer pricing guidelines database. Enables users to quickly go right to the specific information source every time and find answers they need to fully comply with rapidly changing rules and reduce risk.
- Latest Tax Authority Audit Policies – In this area of increasing scrutiny by taxing authorities, get immediate accuracy to latest pronouncements and auditor guidelines such as the recently issued IRS Transfer Pricing Audit Roadmap to be implemented by their newly appointed dedicated team to transfer pricing specialist.
- Limited Income Agreements – Full, extensive archive of global treaties and agreements of relevance to transfer pricing.
- Advance Pricing Agreements (APA) – A dedicated section covering the APA process, including APA samples in various sectors.
- Transfer Pricing Tools – Access to Wolters Kluwer, CCH’s exclusive Smart Chart ™ tools and functionality, including the Limited Income Agreements Smart Chart and resources for transfer pricing rates, forms and instructions.
“It’s critical for businesses conducting cross-border transactions to keep pace with tax regime and rate changes and monitor developments that can increase risks and provide opportunities,” said Mark Friedlich, director of publishing. “With access to our Global Transfer Pricing Research Library, professionals can get quick answers and clear guidance to help implement the most advantageous transfer pricing policies while being in full compliance and reducing both financial and reputational risk.”
For More Information
Learn how the new Global Transfer Pricing Research Library  from Wolters Kluwer, CCH – available via the IntelliConnect  research platform – can help protect your company from reputational risk as well as maximize the potential yield from tax planning. Details are available by viewing the online brochure  or easily have an account representative contact you  with further details.
About CCH, a part of Wolters Kluwer
CCH, a part of Wolters Kluwer (CCHGroup.com ) is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading solutions are The ProSystem fx® Suite, CCH Axcess™, CCH® IntelliConnect®, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill. Follow us on Twitter @CCHMediaHelp. Wolters Kluwer (www.wolterskluwer.com ) is a market-leading global information services company. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.