New Toolkit on Pension Plans Available from GASB
- The Guide to Implementation of GASB Statement 67 on Financial Reporting for Pension Plans – an authoritative resource guide.
- A video featuring GASB Chairman David Vaudt discussing the top implementation issues facing pension plans.
- A podcast featuring GASB Project Manager Michelle Czerkawski discussing the types of pension plans that will be affected by Statement No. 67 and the most significant changes to accounting and financial reporting for pension plans.
- A background document answering frequently asked questions (FAQs) regarding Statement No. 67 and Statement No. 68,  Accounting and Financial Reporting for Pensions.
- A fact sheet answering FAQs specifically relating to Statement No. 67.
- An article identifying several areas pension plan administrators and public officials should consider as they plan, prepare, and collaborate when implementing the new standards.
- A "Setting the Record Straight" document addressing common misperceptions about the new pension standards.
- The executive summary and the full text of Statement No. 67.
In the coming weeks, the GASB will add more resources to the toolkit, including short videos from GASB staff highlighting its most-asked implementation questions, according to Vaudt.