Thomson Reuters and Claims-X-Change Collaborate on Web-based Solution to Test Employee Benefit Plans for Discrimination
- Direct access from the Tools tab within Checkpoint to quickly locate any test.
- The ability to set up multiple users at no additional cost, including an unlimited number of employer log-ins to facilitate employer self-service.
- Targeted hyperlinks to related EBIA guidance on Checkpoint (with an EBIA subscription).
- Access to Microsoft Excel templates that make it easy to gather employer data for testing in a consistent, usable format.
- Reports that can be attached to a client's file to help establish due diligence.
- Recommendations to resolve problems identified during testing.
- Ability to accurately and automatically identify highly compensated and key employees.
- Ability to archive and retrieve historical input data and test reports for audit and re-use purposes.
"Our alliance with Thomson Reuters delivers NDX - the most comprehensive nondiscrimination testing solution for employee benefit plans," said Sarinder Chhabra, president and chief executive officer, Claims-X-Change LLC, which offers solutions for benefit plan administration and provider payment processing. "I'm pleased that Thomson Reuters selected Claims-X-Change to offer state-of-the-art, automated productivity tools. We look forward to reducing compliance costs and offering additional revenue opportunities for customers."