Massachusetts Society of CPAs Launches New Website
The Massachusetts Society of CPAs (MSCPA) announced the launch of its newly designed website, mscpaonline.org . The updated site offers a better user experience, streamlined content and access to the information and resources accountants need to learn, connect and prosper in the profession. The website also includes a fresh look that reflects the MSCPA's recent rebranding project.
- Improved navigation for ease-of-use.
- Member Directory for MSCPA members to exchange ideas and network online.
- Personalized My Membership page containing tools and resources, ways to get involved and track online purchases.
- Get Involved section outlining the different ways to participate within the MSCPA.
- Manage My Firm section where firm administrators can manage their firm's MSCPA members and firm profile.
- Conferences section developed to make it easier to preview and register for CPE conferences.
"The MSCPA strives to offer a user-friendly website that our members consider a top resource," said Theodore Flynn, CAE, MSCPA president and CEO. "As trends and technology are changing more rapidly than ever, we decided it was time to redesign our website, as part of our ongoing effort to provide members with the tools they need for professional success."