Gartner Names NetSuite the Fastest-Growing Financial Management Software Vender Globally
NetSuite Inc. , an industry-leading provider of Cloud-based financials/ERP software suites, announced May 13 that it is has been named the fastest growing financial management software vendor  globally in 2012, according to the latest research on financial management software (FMS) from Gartner Inc., Market Share: All Software Markets, Worldwide, 2012 , published on March 29, 2013. NetSuite has been named the fastest-growing financial management software vendor in North America for the last four years, and in 2012, became the fastest-growing vendor on a global basis, according to the leading industry analyst firm.
- NetSuite's 2012 global growth rate of 49 percent was entirely organic, significantly outperforming its closest competitors', some of which relied on acquisitions to gain customers.
- NetSuite is the only pure Cloud company among the top fifteen global FMS vendors.
- NetSuite's growth rate was more than four times the growth rates of legacy competitors combined.
- NetSuite's growth continues to build upon prior successes as its overall share of the global FMS market jumped to number twelve.
- In the mature APAC market, which Gartner defines as Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, and Japan, NetSuite has been the fastest-growing FMS vendor in the top ten for the last three years and ranks tenth in market share in the region.
- NetSuite was the fastest growing FMS vendor in the United Kingdom, ranking ninth in market share where it is the only pure Cloud FMS vendor.
"The migration to Cloud ERP is in full force, not just in North America, but everywhere as NetSuite's growth and market share numbers clearly demonstrate," said Zach Nelson, CEO of NetSuite. "Thousands of businesses have seen the benefits of moving to NetSuite's agile, scalable comprehensive suite software that is easy to use and deploy. Across the world, companies are realizing they no longer need to be held back by the antiquated on-premise software of another age and NetSuite is leading them forward."