FreshBooks Launches Automatic Expense Import, Connecting Customer Accounts Directly to Their Bank
On January 9, FreshBooks, the Cloud accounting specialist for small business owners, rolled out Automatic Expense Import, which automatically draws expenses in from bank accounts and gives users an easy way to track spending and to see their profit and loss at a glance.
- Quick, one-time setup to connect financial institutions to your FreshBooks account.
- Automatically brings in new expenses daily on an ongoing basis until disconnected.
- Accommodates multiple accounts including checking, credit card, and PayPal.
- Imports the last thirty to ninety days of expenses data (depending on the bank).
- Flags duplications and makes editing painless.
FreshBooks Automatic Expense Import, which has been in use with over 3,000 customers since October 2012, is now broadly available in North America with support for more than 9,000 US financial institutions and 61 Canadian financial institutions. Customers outside of the United States and Canada can identify which banks they would like supported by completing a form request found on the FreshBooks blog. Going forward, Automatic Expense Import is included with all FreshBooks paid packages, and for a limited time, it is also available to existing free FreshBooks accounts as well.