Newly Created PCC to Hold First Public Meeting
The Private Company Council (PCC) , a new body created by the Board of Trustees of the Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF), will host its inaugural public meeting from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 6, 2012, at the FAF offices in Norwalk, Connecticut.
- Official transition from the Private Company Financial Reporting Committee , the FASB advisory-only body established in 2006.
- Discussion regarding the FASB's private company decision-making framework Invitation to Comment, including sharing stakeholder feedback.
- A briefing from FASB staff on private company issues and projects.
- Preliminary discussion on current FASB projects and previously issued standards relevant to private companies.
- FAF New Council to Improve Standard Setting for Private Companies 
- FAF Names Members of New Private Company Council