The latest CCH Mobile enhanced app now makes it even easier for CCH IntelliConnect ® users to quickly access, save, and send tax research using Smartphones and tablets - enabling professionals the flexibility to see and share information whenever and wherever they want. With the new IntelliConnect Search Express desktop icon, premier content is literally a single click away.
"Creating greater convenience and more efficiency based on feedback from our customers is truly within our DNA," said Tina Rajski, CCH product manager. "Our newest CCH Mobile features and the IntelliConnect Search Express desktop icon are the latest examples of how we leverage customer insights to quickly drive new enhancements that deliver faster answers and better results."
Advanced CCH Mobile App
The newly enhanced app for IntelliConnect replaces the previous mobile app and makes content searches more expedient than ever. After downloading the new app for Apple iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, users have instant access to their favorite IntelliConnect research and publications, including Tax Tracker News and IRS Code and Regulations
Additional key features enable users to:
- Access CCH Mobile alerts for the latest tax legislation updates, briefings, and breaking news.
- Enhance search capabilities with keyword search functionality and more citation search options.
- Search favorite publications directly from the app - offering direct access to content used most frequently.
- Enjoy direct access to research folders. Users can save documents on mobile devices and access them later on IntelliConnect.
"I've had customers tell me they've used our mobile app thousands of miles away from their office while overseas," added Rajski. "With every new download, more subscribers are realizing how the enhanced app is advancing their business by accessing information when and where it's needed."
Converting to the new app is easy; IntelliConnect subscribers who have the previous CCH Mobile app on their iPhone, iPad, or Android device will automatically be prompted to download the updated app.
IntelliConnect Search Express
With IntelliConnect Search Express, users no longer need to enter their user ID and password to sign on; it's built into the IntelliConnect sign on icon - available through a one-time download
to the computer desktop screen. All users have to do is click on the icon, enter a keyword or citation search topic when the IntelliConnect Search Express box pops up, and hit return. Specific information is instantly pulled up from premium content stored in the IntelliConnect research platform.
Other recently released IntelliConnect enhancements enabling faster research include:
- Federal tax glossary. This resource helps define terms for practitioners researching new areas and is valuable for training new staff.
- Suggested search expansion. A feature that significantly increases the number of substantive terms to aid the researcher in crafting keyword searches.
- Treatment codes in federal rulings. Treatment codes from the federal citator are merged directly into the text of the impacted ruling. It's a time-saving enhancement that provides links to associated rulings for easy navigation.
- New federal tax practice tools node. It's the latest federal node now included in the browse tree and enables users to add federal practice tools to their "favorites" list or easily search all federal content at once.
- Treatise relate. Users can easily extract details and guidance from selected CCH Expert Treatise Library titles.
24/7 Mobile Access
In addition to the enhanced features of CCH Mobile, users also can stay connected to the latest federal and state tax headlines with the CCH Tax News Highlights app. Free downloads are available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
For more information on the CCH Mobile enhanced app, IntelliConnect Search Express, and the entire IntelliConnect research platform, please call a CCH sales representative at (888) 224-7377) or visit CCHGroup.com/IntelliConnect
, a Wolters Kluwer business, is a global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software, and services.