Thomson Reuters Adds US Tax and Accounting Reference Handbooks
Thomson Reuters has added customizable tax and accounting reference eBook titles to Thomson Reuters ProView , the first platform built specifically for professional use.
- Android tablets at Google Play and the Amazon Appstore.
- Windows and Mac OS laptop and desktop computers at Thomson Reuters Proview .
Initially available for tax and accounting professionals are several eBooks under the Thomson Reuters RIA and Quickfinder brands.
- Receive new versions of eBooks as they are released.
- Add personal notes, highlights, and bookmarks that will automatically synchronize to other devices running ProView and transfer to the next downloaded edition of the eBook.
- Make personal changes while offline that are automatically updated and securely saved as soon as connectivity is restored.
- Search from a comprehensive index.
- Use a hyperlinked table of contents to find information.
- Perform full-text searching from the search bar.
- Navigate to recent content visits from a history listing.
- Go directly to bookmarks saved for frequently visited pages.
- Make text and sections stand out with highlighters.
Tax and accounting eBooks currently available on ProView include:
- 1040 Quickfinder Handbook. Leading quick-reference tax book with all the information needed to complete federal individual income tax returns. It covers all aspects of Form 1040, including tax changes and new developments.
- 1040 Quickfinder Handbook - RTRP. Includes all content from the Quickfinder 1040 Handbook, plus information on the evolving rules and requirements for registered tax return preparers, as well as the IRS Circular 230 with insights into key provisions.
- Small Business Quickfinder Handbook. An easy-to-use resource for tax professionals, financial planners, and small business owners. It includes information needed to prepare forms 1065, 1120, 1120S, 1041, 706, 709, and 990.
- Premium Quickfinder Handbook. A combination of the most important 1040 and small business topics needed to prepare tax returns for individuals and businesses.
- All States Quickfinder Handbook. Includes concise summaries of instructions for completing state individual income tax returns for all fifty states and the District of Columbia.
- RIA Federal Tax Handbook. The premier source for federal tax law. It contains information on individual, trust, partnership and corporate taxation, deductions, credits, capital gains, IRAs, SIMPLE and pension plans, education incentives, passive activity losses, employee benefits, estate and gift taxes, and more.
"This is just the beginning of our lineup of eBooks on ProView for tax and accounting professionals," said Zelman. "We'll make additional reference books available later this year and into 2013."