Register today for McKonly & Asbury’s 2011 Risk Management and Fraud Seminar! With great feedback from last year’s seminar, we are once again hosting this seminar with new topics geared towards learning about threats to your business and how to minimize those risks.
We are proud to welcome back Scott Sutherland, Special Agent of the FBI, to return and share his knowledge again!
Sponsored by Citizens Bank, this seminar will take place on Friday, September 16, 2011 at the Radisson Penn Harris at 1150 Camp Hill Bypass in Camp Hill, PA.
Registration and breakfast will begin at 8:00 am and the seminar will run from 8:30 am – 3:15 pm with lunch provided at noon. There is a $50 registration fee and CPE credits are available.
· Fraud Risk Assessment – Looking for Exposure
· Fraud Trends – What’s Hot, What’s Not
· The Many Faces of Risk
· Demystifying Bank Fraud Protection
· Insurance Fraud
· Scott Sutherland, Special Agent of the FBI
· Samuel BowerCraft, Senior Manager of McKonly & Asbury
· Tom Strause, Partner of Financial Outsourcing Solutions
· Pat Bosma, Senior Vice President/Market Manager – Capital of Citizens Bank
· Paul Hample, Vice President of Citizens Bank
· Rob Felter, Vice President of Worldpay
For more information or to register, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (717) 761-7910.