Introducing the Intuit Practice Excellence Program!
Do any of these apply to you?
- I want to grow my QuickBooks & Accounting Services Practice and increase my profit margins.
- I want to launch a QuickBooks Practice - or take the one I have to the next level.
- I have a QuickBooks Practice, but it runs me. I can’t get control of it.
- I want to start a QuickBooks Consulting, Bookkeeping or Controllership Service Line but I don’t know where to start.
- Every year I say I’m going to put a Business Plan together…but never do it.
Many of us struggle with the same issues – Streamlining work to avoid the ups and downs of revenue during the year, marketing our practice, hiring and retaining the right staff, deciding which new technology to learn and promote to our clients, figuring out how to get control of our business instead of it running us, etc…. Your clients request guidance from you on how to survive and to properly plan for the future. While you do a great job helping your clients with this, how many of you have reviewed your own practice, how you service your clients and how to grow revenue and profitability?
This Summer I have been part of a team to create a new program at Intuit to assist you in putting a business plan together for your business and help take your QuickBooks Consulting and Outsourced Accounting Services Practice to the next level! The Intuit Practice Excellence Program (http://proadvisor.intuit.com/lp/ipep/index.html ) consists of:
- 2-Day Onsite Workshop  to kick-off the creation of your Business Plan with facilitator- led discussions that will include marketing, quality control, practice development and much more. You’ll leave with a plan and the know-how to make it happen.
- Inclusion in a QuickBooks Leadership Committee. Share best practices and ideas on success and pitfalls with Accounting Professionals like you.
- Stay on Track! You’ll be assigned an Intuit Associate that will meet with you on a periodic basis to keep you accountable in meeting your Business Plan goals.
I have discussed so many different topics in this Blog about different specialization areas you can go into when running a QuickBooks Practice in recent months. The time is now to plan for where you want to be this coming year and in future years with your Practice. You can get in on the ground floor of this program - We are now registering for the first 2 kick-off workshops on the following dates:
Plano, TX (Intuit Campus): June 6-7, 2011
Mountain View, CA (Intuit Campus): June 22-23, 2011
I will be facilitating these workshops - I have coached hundreds of accounting practices (Partners and QuickBooks ProAdvisors) on how to effectively create and grow a QuickBooks Consulting Practice. Additionally, I have experience having growing my own QuickBooks Consulting & Outsourced Accounting Services Practice over the years, as well as selling this Practice.
If you are interested in learning more about the program or enrolling, you can find out more information at http://proadvisor.intuit.com/lp/ipep/index.html 
Additionally – I will be presenting a free 1-hour webinar on May 9th that you can attend so that you can learn more about how you can increase revenue, enhance your QuickBooks Consulting and Accounting Services business and get more details about the Intuit Practice Excellence Program. Now is the time to start strategizing on how to take your business to the next level and planning where you want to take your practice in 2011 and beyond. You can register for this free 1-hour Webinar on May 9th at: https://intuitcorp.webex.com/intuitcorp/onstage/g.php?d=592785586&t=a 
To stay informed of all the new updates for this Program and to connect with other Accountants like you – join my LinkedIn Group - http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3881696 .