Intacct surges to 68 percent year-over-year growth
Intacct, a leader in cloud financial management  and accounting applications , recently announced record breaking results for 2010 and for the company's second fiscal quarter, ended December 31.
- Continued, Rapid Product Innovation -- Intacct stands out by delivering rapid innovation in the financial applications marketplace, focused on innovative solutions that provide significant value to clients and partners. Intacct performs regular updates, including monthly enhancements and quarterly major releases, so all new functionality automatically becomes available to every organization on the system. Throughout the year, Intacct delivered more than 200 new features and enhancements -- many in response to ideas submitted and prioritized by Intacct's clients and partners. Product highlights in 2010 included:
- Extending Intacct's multi-dimensional architecture to support eight additional dimensions, for a total of up to 13 dimensions in any report or analysis
- Enhancing Intacct's world-class revenue management applications  to support the latest FASB and IASB guidelines
- Delivering brand new project accounting  applications and partnering with Clarizen for project management applications
- Deploying new purchasing, time & billing, expense management and workflow & approvals applications
- Creating automated tools that reduce the time required to migrate data from QuickBooks to Intacct to just minutes
- Completing the conversion of Intacct's underlying architecture to support UTF-8, so all data in the system can now be stored in any major language
- Tremendous High-Quality Channel Momentum -- led by industry veterans Taylor Macdonald and Peyton Burch, both of whom joined Intacct in 2010, Intacct's channel programs are developing serious momentum. Intacct is partnering with high quality partners, including 11 of the top 100 CPA firms in the nation, seven "VAR Stars," and 10 "Killer VARs."
- Corporate and Product Awards -- Intacct earned numerous company and product awards and accolades, including:
- 2010 SIIA CODiE Award Finalist for Best Financial Software Solution
- Top rated SaaS Accounting Software Solution from CPA Technology Advisor
- 2010 K2 Quality Award for the Best Installation Channel and Methodology
- Named to Accounting Today's list of the Top New Products of 2010
- Named One of the Top 20 Coolest Cloud Productivity App Vendors by CRN
- Named One of the Top 10 Small Business Financial Applications by SmallBusinessComputing.com
- Named to Inaugural 'OnDemand 100' List of Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Finalist for a TechAmerica Foundation's 2010 American Technology Award
- World Class Operations -- Intacct continues to offer its market-leading Buy with Confidence service level guarantees. Across all of 2010, Intacct delivered 99.993% uptime, with perfect 100% uptime for seven of the 12 months -- setting the pace for availability and security.