Now professionals have a clear and organized way to track and keep up with new rule-making and regulations that arise from the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010, as well as understand the numerous provisions of the new law, with QuickCharts from Wolters Kluwer Law & Business. Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is a leading provider of research information and software solutions in key specialty areas for legal and business professionals, with products under the CCH and Aspen names (wolterskluwerlb.com ).
Available as an add-on tool to online subscriptions of the CCH Federal Securities Law Reporter and the CCH Federal Banking Law Reporter, QuickCharts allow users to select and review key elements such as added, amended and/or repealed laws, effective dates and new agency guidance, opinions, rules and regulations. QuickCharts also include links to the underlying primary source material contained in the CCH Federal Banking Law Reporter or the CCH Federal Securities Law Reporter.
"As new regulations are proposed and adopted, QuickCharts will be continually updated to ensure users have the very latest information in this time-saving format,” said Peggy Hayner, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business Product Manager.
QuickCharts provide professionals with:
- Links to full analysis of the Dodd-Frank Act;
- Links to the full-text of the enacted law;
- Links to laws added, amended or repealed;
- Links to new rules, regulations and guidance;
- Effective dates;
- Results that may be exported to Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word and also e-mailed;
- Weekly updates; and
- Highlighted updates (within the last 30, 60, 90 or 120 days as selected).
In addition, each provision covered in the Dodd-Frank Act is organized by topic with a full menu of sub-topics – all with full analysis. Topics include:
- Financial Stability Oversight;
- Orderly Liquidation Authority;
- Supervision of Depository Institutions;
- Private Fund Advisers;
- Bank and Thrift Regulatory Improvements;
- OTC Derivatives;
- Clearing and Settlement;
- Investor Protection and Securities Regulation;
- Consumer Financial Protection;
- Strengthening the Federal Reserve;
- Access to Mainstream Finance;
- Pay It Back Act;
- Mortgage Reform and Anti-Predatory Lending; and
- Miscellaneous Provisions.
“By analyzing, distilling and organizing this important information in an easy-to-use format, professionals can be assured of having the most critical information at their fingertips, saving them hours of research time,” said Hayner.
QuickCharts are available as an add-on tool to online subscriptions of the CCH Federal Securities Law Reporter
and the CCH Federal Banking Law Reporter
. A special bundle price is available for both versions of the QuickCharts. For more information, visit http://onlinestore.cch.com
or call 1-800-248-3248.
About Wolters Kluwer Law & Business:
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is a leading provider of research products and software solutions in key specialty areas for legal and business professionals, as well as casebooks and study aids for law students. Its major product lines include Aspen Publishers, CCH, Kluwer Law International and Loislaw. Its markets include law firms, law schools, corporate counsel, health care organizations, and professionals requiring legal and compliance information. Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, a unit of Wolters Kluwer , is based in New York City and Riverwoods, Ill. Wolters Kluwer is a market-leading global information services company.