The Nexus Wars: Fighting in an Ever Changing Landscape!
- Income tax nexus vs. Sales tax nexus
- Gross receipts tax nexus vs. Income tax nexus
- Business Activity Taxes nexus
- De minimis nexus vs. Substantial nexus
- Economic nexus / Factor Presence nexus
- Agency nexus (independent contractors and third parties)
- Affiliate nexus
- "Amazon” nexus (e-commerce)
- P.L. 86-272 nexus protection and its limits
- Transactional nexus and Dissociation
- Exemptions to nexus
- Nexus for Foreign (non-us) companies
- The benefits of a nexus review
- To File or Not to File?
- How to mitigate nexus exposure once it is identified
- How NOT to answer a nexus questionnaire
I Want to Hear From YOU!!!
In preparation for my presentation, I would love to hear from you. What is your "nexus war"? What is your main nexus concern or issue? What practical examples have you been through? Arguments, protests, nexus questionnaires "gone bad," etc.? Amnesty programs and voluntary disclosure agreement success stories?
Please comment on this blog or e-mail me at email@example.com  with your "nexus war" or "battle scar."