KPMG sponsors Beta Alpha Psi Gold Challenge
Beta Alpha Psi, the professional honors organization for financial information students and professionals, recognizes that many chapters often go above and beyond what is required to become a Superior Chapter. In an effort to reward these chapters, The KPMG Foundation has agreed to sponsor the Gold Challenge. Eligible chapters will be required to submit a 10-minute video presentation which explains and/or demonstrates why their chapter deserves the Gold Challenge award. The winning chapters will be announced during a plenary session at the Annual BAP Conference being held August 5-7, 2010.
To be eligible to participate, teams must meet the following criteria:
- Must have been a Superior Chapter Member for School year 2009
- Must be a Superior Chapter Member for School year 2010
- Must have participated in a Regional Meeting (i.e. Meeting host/co-host, Chapter operations presentation, or Best Practice Competition)
- Must be participating in the 2010 National Meeting in San Jose, CA (i.e. Meeting host/co-host, Chapter operations presentation, Best Practice Competition, or Project Run With It)
- Must submit a 10 minute video with 4 copies (see technical requirements in the Video Guidelines)
Chapters wishing to participate in the Gold Challenge should first review the Gold Challenge guidelines (lnked below). These guidelines will provide you with everything you need to know about the contest, how to apply, and how to submit your video. The Gold Challenge Self-Nomination Form and the Individual Release Form will also need to be completed and submitted with your video entry.
- Gold Challenge Video Guidelines 
- Gold Challenge Nomination Form 
- Gold Challenge Individual Release Form 
Deadline and Prizes
The deadline to submit entries is Midnight, EDT on Monday, May 31, 2010. The Grand prize is $2,500 per chapter up to a maximum of 15 chapters as determined by the judges. All decisions of the judges are final.