Intuit challenge offers $1,000 for QuickBooks users
Intuit, the maker of financial software products including QuickBooks and Quicken, has launched the Client Data Review Challenge, a sweepstakes that gives QuickBooks Premier Accountant 2009 and 2010 users the chance to win $1,000 simply by using Client Data Review.
- Any accounting professional using QuickBooks Premier Accountant 2009 or 2010 can go to www.chooseqb.com/CDRChallenge , follow the directions to download a mock client file, and use Client Data Review to see how easy it is to clean up client files.
- For those not using QuickBooks Premier Accountant 2009 or 2010, a 30-day free trial of QuickBooks Premier Accountant 2010 can be downloaded prior to taking the Client Data Review Challenge .
- Once the test of Client Data Review is complete, fill out the entry form and upload the clean file. If a friend or colleague referred you to the sweepstakes, enter their name, too, to give them the chance to also win $1,000.
- The Client Data Review Challenge starts today, January 4 and concludes on February 12, 2010. Two winning entry forms will be drawn at random on February 15 and another two on February 29, 2010.
- For $299.95, accounting professionals can purchase a bundled package of QuickBooks Premier Accountant 2010, Intuit Statement Writer, three months of support, and one data conversion.
- Intuit is also offering a $50 discount on its QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor membership.