WithumSmith+Brown Wins Marketing Awards
Jasper Awards are presented to communications professionals throughout New Jersey for outstanding works in the categories of advertising, print materials, direct mail, radio and television, audio/visual, excellence in writing, media relations, public relations, special events, and interactive communications. This year, a panel of experts considered more than 365 entries, across 90 categories. Those entries earning the highest scores received either a Gold or Silver award.
WS+B, ranked among the top 35 CPA firms nationally and in the top 10 in the state of New Jersey, received two Gold Jasper Awards for:
- Special Event Planning for the firm’s U.S. Open networking event and
- Excellence in Writing for the firm’s recruitment brochure.
Three Silver Jasper Awards were also achieved in the categories of:
- Newspaper ad campaign for the firm’s new corporate ad, 
- Supplement/Special section for its new congratulatory ad  and
- Full-color newsletter for the Journal newsletter.
The JSPRAA is a statewide group, founded in 1965, whose members include more than 200 marketing communications professionals. The group meets monthly for networking and professional development.
Winners were honored during an awards dinner in September.