Mark Your Calendar: Electronic Document Management Webinar
“Going paperless is huge cultural change for an accounting firm,” Gary Adamson, Managing Partner at Brady Ware explained in announcing his firm’s selection of GoFileRoom for organizing firm documents and tracking client projects. “Our firm has been in a digital or paperless environment now for almost 5 years, with accounting, auditing and billing programs in place. We knew that we would need an electronic document management system, but we couldn’t find anything that was not only designed specifically for accounting firms but also met our firm’s individual needs.”
Ed Rishebarger, Managing Partner of Burnside & Rischbarger in San Antonio, Texas, agrees.
“We made the decision to go paperless about two years ago,” Rishebarger stated in his announcement that his company had selected GoFileRoom for paperless document management. “We were overwhelmed with paper, and found that a lot of the documents we were keeping could’ve gone to the shredder years ago. The big question was: how were we going to organize and file our electronic documents? After analyzing our situation, we realized that there are a number of challenges when maintaining electronic documents internally – from time, expense and storage standpoint, with respect to servers.”
The upcoming webinar will address many of these issues, including:
- Integrating document management with tax, audit, time and billing software;
- Leveraging document management to make tax outsourcing more effective;
- Discovering the difference between document management and paperless Audit;
- Enhancing productivity by eliminating manual routing of paper documents;
- Lowering operational costs of storage space, photocopying and support;
- Accessing documents anytime, anywhere via the web;
- Improving customer service by responding to requests faster;
- Reducing risk by assuring SEC and IRS compliance;
- Ensuring disaster recovery and business continuity.
“We attended a seminar presentation on GoFileRoom, and it was exactly what we were looking for,” Rishebarger continued. “They manage all of the servers, hardware and even upgrades for us. Although we looked at other products, they were not as developed and we wanted a logical process to improve our workflow. GoFileRoom’s “Best Practices” was a valuable resource. We wanted a system that was already up-and-running successfully in CPA firms - one that we would not have to take time to develop ourselves.”
Register online at www.immediatech.com/newsEvents/webinar.htm.