Webinar series: Seven keys to successful CPA firm management
The Seven Keys are:
- Marketing & Business Development,
- Client Satisfaction,
- A Great Place to Work,
- Learning Organization, and
- Strategy Execution.
"Our research identifies the best practices and common characteristics that separate the competitively successful firms from the not-so-successful," explains Jean Caragher, Capstone Marketing. "We're calling them 'The Leaders vs. The Laggards.'"
"Leaders enjoy above-par, even world-class, performance in the generally accepted metrics of practice management," continues Rick Telberg, Bay Street Group LLC, "including revenue growth, profit margins, technical excellence, client satisfaction, staff morale and tenure, and professional reputation and brand value. Leaders clearly do things differently. And they clearly get superior results. "
"Leaders," for instance, are 19 times more likely to show superior revenue growth than "Laggards."
Details of the research will be unveiled in a series of monthly webinars starting Tuesday, July 14, 2009, at 1 p.m. Eastern, with "Leadership: New Rules for the New Normal."
In "Leadership: New Rules for the New Normal," Caragher and Telberg will reveal:
- Essential Qualities for Accounting Firm Leaders in Today's Economy
- How to Be a Leader if "Leader" Isn't in Your Job Title
- Key Skills Every Accounting Firm Employee Needs to Know
- Bridging the Generation Gap in Today's Workplace
- Why Teams Don't Work, and How to Fix Them
- What's Wrong with Every Firm's Compensation System
Registration for the one-hour webinar on Leadership , July 14, is now open. Price: $79; or $449 for the entire seven-part series, a 20% discount.