CPAs are asked to voice opinions on today's economy
American taxpayers want to know the accounting professional's side of the story on today's hottest issues. Responses to the poll will be included in a national news forum published by U.S. News & World Report.
Once logged in CPAs will be asked thought-provoking questions, such as:
- What kind of influence will the new administration have on the accounting industry?
- Could the accounting profession have prevented today's financial crisis?
- Who or what is most responsible for the global economic crisis?
- Some industry bloggers contend that auditors should be taking more responsibility for the financial crisis. Do you agree?
- What is your opinion of the government bailout of the financial services industry?
As a CPA, you have a better-informed perspective of financial industry issues than almost anyone. That's why U.S. News & World Report is reaching out to accounting professionals nationwide to express their views on the recent financial headlines and controversies. Not only will your opinions be published in a national news forum, but you'll also receive a FREE eight-week digital subscription to U.S. News Weekly!
"The benefit of this nationwide CPA poll is to find out what CPAs really think about our current economic situation and then to publish those informed opinions in the national forum published by U.S. News & World Report," stated Nathan M. Bisk, Founder and Publisher of Bisk CPEasy. "This is our industry's chance to speak up and speak out about issues affecting our nation and to get our voices heard by regulators and lawmakers."
The nationwide CPA Poll and U.S. News & World Report subscription offer are available through June 30, 2009. It only takes a few minutes to take part in the poll. Don't miss this opportunity to speak out today!
1. Visit the poll Web site 
2. Enter the User Name: usnewscpa
3. Enter the Password: accountant