ERP software webinar announced
Technology Group International (TGI) and Panorama Consulting Group have announced a joint educational Webinar offering tips and techniques for successfully organizing and managing ERP software selection projects in the small to medium business (SMB) market. This free Webinar titled, "ERP Software: Failing to Plan Means Planning to Fail," will be held on Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 2:00 p.m. EDT.
You can register in advance for the free online Webinar.
This collaborative Webinar is an educational and informational resource for organizations currently engaged in or considering a project to replace their existing business software. The Webinar will provide valuable insight from Panorama Consulting's President, Eric Kimberling, and Technology Group International's Vice President of Sales, Dave Litzenberg. The speakers' combined expertise offers decades of real world experience in the selection and implementation of ERP software solutions. Mr. Kimberling will offer an unbiased perspective from an experienced independent consultant, while Mr. Litzenberg will provide an uncensored view of software selection direct from an ERP software developer.
In this sixty minute session, attendees will learn:
- The complete industry definition of ERP software.
- What type of companies benefit from the use of ERP software.
- How to perform a self-evaluation to determine if your organization needs new business software.
- How to estimate potential ERP software benefits objectively.
- How to perform an effective and structured ERP software evaluation process.
- How to select the best ERP software for your organization's unique business requirements.
- How to validate the cultural fit between your organization and the prospective ERP software vendor.
The Webinar is designed to educate business and functional executives, CFO's, project managers, and information technology professionals at small to medium-sized manufacturers and wholesale distributors.