Association For Accounting Marketing 2002 Conference Sessions
The June 2002 Association for Accounting Marketing Summit (AAM), held this year in San Antonio, Texas, featured over twenty five sessions for CPA firm marketers at all levels.
Reports on the following sessions are available to AccountingWEB members courtesy of the various members of AAM:
- Report From The Association For Accounting Marketing Summit 
- Creating a Marketing Plan 
- Measuring Marketing Results 
- The Accounting And Consulting Firm of The Future 
- Marketing Activities That Get Results 
- Trashing the Time Sheet 
Since 1989, AAM has provided members with the information, resources, and market intelligence needed to excel and grow in their careers.
For more information about joining AAM or to be placed on a mailing list for next year’s Marketing Summit in Boston, MA in June 2003, contact Lisa Daniels at 816.221.1296, or email@example.com .