Journal of Investment Compliance Acquired by Emerald
Published quarterly, the Journal covers the broker-dealer and investment advisor ends of compliance, offering practical analysis of investment fund regulatory issues related to the trading, management, custody, transfer and investor rules for an audience including compliance executives, finance directors, lawyers and academics.
The acquisition was announced along with the acquisition of three other accounting publications: The Journal of Accounting and Organizational Change; the Journal of Human Resource Costing and Accounting; and Qualitative Research in Accounting and Management.
“The news of the four acquisitions reflects many months of work by our team to scour the globe for high quality publications to add to our portfolio, to further strengthen our presence as the world’s leading management journal publisher,” Cathy Mostyn, business director at Emerald said in the announcement.
Counting the new acquisitions, 11 of the 115 management journals published by Emerald are accounting and investment related titles. Emerald’s other accounting, finance and legal titles include:
- Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal
- International Journal of Managerial Finance
- Managerial Auditing Journal
- Journal of Risk Finance (incorporating Balance Sheet)
- Journal of Financial Crime
- Journal of Money Laundering Control
- Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance.