Successful Business Alliances Built on Nine Key Elements
"In fact, our alliances have achieved better program performance while saving our client money", says Michael Beck, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. Beck's recent article, "Building Successful Client-Vendor Alliances", details the critical elements of successful alliances and offers examples of the mutual benefits to ENSR and its clients.
ENSR has found that nine key elements are integral to developing a successful business alliance:
- Mutual trust
- Understanding and respect of business goals and program objectives
- Constant communication and information sharing
- Compatible leadership
- Vendor-client team culture
- Commitment to program improvement
- Clear and reasonable metrics
- Shared risks and rewards
- Value for all stakeholders
To learn more, request the article "Building Successful Client-Vendor Alliances" at (800) 722-2440 or http://www.ensr.com/request.