Salary Gap Between CFOs and CEOs Narrowing
The survey also found an impressive rise in CFO stock option awards as a percentage of salary. Over the last four years, CFOs’ median total direct compensation as a percentage of what their CEOs earn rose 10 percent at the surveyed firms.
The survey outlines the following areas:
- The Top 5 Highest-Paid CFOs Surveyed
- CFO's Median Pay as a % of CEO's Pay
- CFO Pay Trends from 1997 to 2000
- CFO Stock Option Awards from 1997 to 2000
- % of Company Stock Ownership by Officer
- Incentive Plan Eligibility and Payout by Officer
- Compensation of CFOs by Company Size
- Average 2000 Total Direct Compensation of Incentive
For full details and tables of the above highlighted areas, visit the CFO Site .