AAM calls for Rookie of the Year nominees
As AAM continues to grow and recognize achievements of tenured marketers, the Board of Directors did not want to overlook the future leaders of the industry. The Rookie of the Year was created in 2005. AAM holds an open call for nominations that are reviewed by the AAM Hall of Fame members.
Don't let your outstanding marketer go unnoticed! What better way to show that you appreciate all of this person's hard work than by having your marketer recognized in front of all his or her peers? You need not be an AAM member to nominate a candidate, but the nominee must be a member.
What are the requirements of the nominee?
- In the accounting marketing field, for less than two years
- A current AAM member
What are the judging criteria?
- Demonstrated excellence within the accounting profession
- Demonstrated excellence within AAM
- Shown excellence, creativity, and initiative within their firm
- Provided valuable service by contributing time and energy to improve the quality of their firm
Nominations will be accepted until Friday, February 20, 2009.