PwC Launches New Insurance Digest
The first issue includes the following topics:
- Closing the Information Gap - current trends in business reporting beyond the traditional accounting framework.
- Tomorrow's Leading Non-Life Insurer - optimal business models for survival and success in the 21st century.
- A Matter of Privacy - key issues that senior executives should consider in developing a privacy program that will meet legislative requirements while maintaining the economic viability and integrity of the business.
- The Virtual Insurance Company - a total e-business solution for an insurance industry which has made scant progress in optimizing the Internet's inimitable capabilities as a multi-faceted business tool.
- XBRL and the Insurance Industry - XBRL will enable less costly, more timely and more relevant analysis of business information by investors, insurers, reinsurers, regulators, rating agencies and auditors.
Copies of this quarterly publication and subscription information can be obtained by contacting Krista Ruhe at 212-515-1971.