Rankings: US Exec MBA Programs Take 7 of Top 10 Spots
The U.S. schools scored high in the rankings, with seven schools placing in the top 10. University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business's program garnered the top ranking.
- University of Pennsylvania: Wharton (US)
- Columbia University Graduate Business School (US)
- London Business School (UK)
- New York University: Stern (US)
- University of Chicago Graduate Business School (US)
- Northwestern University: Kellogg (US)
- Instituto de Empresa (Spain)
- University of Navarra: IESE (Spain)
- Emory University: Goizueta (US)
- City University Business School (UK)
Only schools with a five-year or longer track record were included in the analysis. You can read the complete Financial Times survey  which includes rankings of the top MBA schools from around the world.