Six Travel Resolutions for the New Year
In the event your trip goes awry, as in overcrowded planes, overbookings, lost luggage and the like, what do you normally do? Get mad - or get even?
Start the year out right by considering these six travel resolutions. They'll make for kinder, gentler travel!
- Treat people with respect and demand to be treated with respect in return.
- Stop whining about airplane delays.
- Hold airlines to a higher standard.
- Feed ourselves.
- Improve your transition from work to vacation mode.
- Think before accepting the lowest price on your next trip.