XCM Solutions to Introduce Mobile Application
XCM Solutions, LLC, a provider of Cloud-based workflow management software for the accounting profession, announced plans to introduce a mobile application for its award-winning XCM workflow automation software. The new mobile application will give users essential, on-the-go XCM functionality from any smartphone or tablet.
- The ability to view all projects assigned to you on your My View page for personal workload management.
- The ability to search for projects to quickly see the status and associated information.
- The ability to add issues and points, or knowledge to a client project, and respond to questions assigned to you.
- The ability to move projects to the next step in the process and close completed checklist items.
- Access to project-specific details like jurisdiction and due date information.
- The ability to sign off on completed projects to more quickly move work forward while you’re out of the office.
Voice of the Editor
Which isn’t completely true. I mean, occasionally I drop by when I manage to sneak out of the nonstop frat party over at Going Concern, but I’m mostly a wallflower over there. I’m happy to say that I’ve been given express permission (or explicit orders, if you like) to wander over here to AccountingWEB more often.
Why is that, you might ask? My job is to replace the irreplaceable Gail Perry as Editor-in-Chief. What does that mean? I don’t really know! I think it’ll be fun getting a feel for things, throwing in my own thoughts here and there, and listening to the discussions you’re having about the accounting profession.